Information on the processing of personal data at the Hotel Krystyna in Szczytno.
Hotel Krystyna makes every effort to ensure that guest data are processed in accordance with the highest security standards in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119 from 04.05.2016) (hereinafter referred to as RODO).
We would like to inform you that the administrator of your personal data is Hotel Krystyna with the registered office in Szczytno (12-100) at Żwirki I Wigury 10 str.
For what purpose and on what basis will Hotel Krystyna process personal data?
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of a contract for the provision of hotel services or catering or conference services;
- claiming possible claims by the Hotel Krystyna in connection with any damage sustained by the hotel, or a hotel object caused by the Guest or defending against the Guest's claims in relation to the Hotel;
- documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes (Article 86 of the Tax Ordinance);
- ensuring the safety of hotel guests and other persons staying in the Hotel by means of hotel monitoring;
- compliance with statistical obligations (Article 30 of the Act on public statistics).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data goals is Art 6 Section 1 letter b and letter c 1 letter f RODO. The legitimate interest of Hotel Krystyna is to ensure the safety of guests, to seek possible claims and to marketing their own products or services. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes.
Hotel Krystyna will transfer personal data to other entities entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf of and for the benefit of the hotel, including:
- entities providing IT services and providing software,
- companies providing consulting services and law firms providing legal advisory services and legal representation
In addition, Hotel Krystyna will share personal data with other recipients, if such an obligation will result from the law. Data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
How long will Hotel Krystyna process data?
Personal data will be processed throughout the period of use of our services and after its completion, i.e. for the period provided for by law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the Accounting Act.
What are the rights of the data subject?
The person concerned by the personal data being processed has the right to:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification of incorrect data;
- request for deletion of data (right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in the GDPR;
- requests to limit data processing in cases indicated in the GDPR;
- object to the processing of data in the cases indicated in the GDPR;
- transfer of data provided in cases specified by the RODO.
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in:
- refusal to provide a hotel service - in the case of data processed in order to conclude a hotel service contract;
- refusal of reservation - in case of booking a room, conference rooms, etc.
Your data will not be profiled.
Contact with the Administrator:
If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or would like to exercise your rights, please contact: